Re: [translations] Starting Brazilian Portuguese translation for Docs

Em seg, 23 de jul de 2018 às 03:23, Federico Bruni
<fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Il giorno dom 22 lug 2018 alle 21:23, Rafael Fontenelle
> <rafaelff@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> How did you run ./configure?
> Contributor Guide says you should use an out of tree build, but IIRC
> translators should not do so.
> I always run ./configure from the main directory and I run translation
> scripts when I'm in the Documentation directory.

I just ran ./autogen.sh (also tested ./autogen.sh --noconfigure &&
../configure, which gave the same result) from the rootdir, without a
out-of-tree build (I read about such issues in the mail list
archives).

Maybe what is causing is the particularities of my environment: Arch
Linux has bleeding edge software versions (a change introduced in a
newer version could  have not been already spotted by other distro
users) and to some incompatibilities that require some patching (see
attached shell script file, which I have to run before any 'make'
command).

I notice 'Documentation/web.tely' was not generated when running
../configure -- is that expected?