[translations] Re: error en documentacion Lilypond en español

On 15/09/17 03:30, Dan Eble wrote:
> Dear translators,
>
> Gonzalo seems to be suggesting a correction to a musical term in the Spanish documentation.
I had some doubts about the exact meaning of Meter which he suggests to
be translated to "Tempo". But
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/music-glossary/meter Meter
is not tempo.

However, I still don't understand how the Meter is a heading at all. I'd
still like to see a real example of use of this heading.

Any thoughts?