Re: [translations] Checking for updates on translations

* Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [06/05/16 01:17]:
> > make ISOLANG=fr NO_COLOR=1 check-translation > ../../chktrans
>
> The variant I use is
>
>   make ISOLANG=es check-translation > chktrans

Thanks a lot for all the tips. But this last command doesn't work for
me.

I cd into my build tree, and there I cd into Documentation.

When I use the above command, what I get in the "chktrans" file is:

ISOLANG=ca /usr/bin/python -tt /home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py

and nothing else.

Or should I be issuing this command from some other place? I tried at
the directory above this (the root of the build tree) and at
build/Documentation/ca and there it complains of no rules to do check-translation.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat