Re: [translations] Error in building documentation

* David Kastrup, dak@xxxxxxx [26/02/16 15:42]:
> Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I'm still struggling to compile the documentation. My repository is in
> > Ubuntu 15.10, so maybe there are some updated libraries or fonts
> > causing this, but I still haven't been able to figure out what is
> > causing the compilation to abort. It stops at building snippets, the
> > last lines of the log show:
> >
> > -- log --
> >
> > Processing `./55/lily-c61e089a.ly'
> > Parsing...

I've been following the thread on compiling documentation in the
development list, and it looks like this is the same problem I've had
for the last two versions of Ubuntu (I can compile documentation in
lilydev, at least I could the last time I tried, two or three weeks
ago, using the translation branch):

* Thomas Morley, thomasmorley65@xxxxxxxxx [29/05/16 01:15]:

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes