Re: [translations] Checking for updates on translations

> make ISOLANG=fr NO_COLOR=1 check-translation > ../../chktrans

The variant I use is

  make ISOLANG=es check-translation > chktrans

Then

  less -R chktrans

Colors are very important when decoding that information.

Then I compare <file> with es/<file> using the meld tool, for example

  meld notation/input.itely es/notation/input.itely

called in turn by a script that simply adds the es/ part to generate
the second path.

Also, I select context lines from the « less -R chktrans » command and
copy them with Ctrl-Shift-C. Then paste them into the search box in
meld, the key sequence being

Ctrl-F Ctrl-V [Enter]

And the cursor jumps toe the context lines I first selected on the console.