[translations] Further testing w/r replacing texi2html with texi2any

Dear translators,

I have played a bit with the patches provided in post #26 of Issue #1000
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Stars%20Owner%20Patch%20Needs%20Summary&groupby=&sort=&id=1000

Unfortunately google code archived this project so I can't add comments
to it anymore. Thus I'm writing on this list hoping to reach people
who know how to proceed.

What I have found is why
make doc
stops when processing lilypond-git/input/regression/midi
The reason is that the GNUmakefile inside of that directory sports a
line saying
TEXI2HTML_FLAGS += --nomenu

--nomenu is not a valid option for texi2any. I'm not familiar enough
with both tools to really know but from the manpage it seems using
--no-headers instead is what need to be done.

From what I've seen a like reasoning goes for these GNUmakefile
lilypond-git/input/regression/abc2ly/GNUmakefile
lilypond-git/input/regression/midi/GNUmakefile
lilypond-git/input/regression/musicxml/GNUmakefile

FWIW after I replaced '--nomenu' with '--no-headers' the build of
the documentation failed when building out-www/snippets-big-page.html

The resulting logfile snippets.bigtexi.log is roughly 650k. It has lots
of msgs complaining about unreferenced nodes.

These appear for
out-www/pitches.texi
out-www/rythms.texi
out-www/expressive-marks.texi
out-www/repeats.texi
out-www/simultaneous-notes.texi
out-www/staff-notation.texi
out-www/editorial-annotations.texi
out-www/text.texi
out-www/vocal-music.texi
out-www/chords.texi
out-www/keyboards.texi
out-www/percussion.texi
out-www/fretted-strings.texi
out-www/unfretted-strings.texi
out-www/winds.texi
out-www/ancient-notation.texi
out-www/world-music.texi
out-www/contexts-and-engravers.texi
out-www/tweaks-and-overrides.texi
out-www/paper-and-layout.texi
out-www/titles.texi
out-www/spacing.texi
out-www/midi.texi
out-www/template.texi

Aren't all of the above created programmatically ?
And if so:
Has there been a (small) change in syntax from texi2html to texi2any
that now breaks all of these ?

I don't know enough about all these to dig into this any further on my
own. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me is able to make use
of what I'm writing here.

Of course if I can be of any further help I'm happy to do whatever
someone knowledgeable advises me to do.

Kind regards,
Michael
--