Re: [translations] Complete patchset for Documentation/de/web

Le 21/08/2015 12:45, Michael Gerdau a écrit :
Dear translators,

find attached the complete patchset to Documentation/de/web.
The first patch is identical to the one I sent a couple of days ago.
I simply resend it for the sake of completeness as it was created with
a slightly modified command.

I've applied them on my box, but with some problems:
beware that what is in the menu must be what follows @sectionning, including spelling

- in web/introduction, you write @subheading Texteingabe
  but leave Text-Eingabe in the Menu and in cross-references

[jcharles@pc2 de] (translation)$ git grep -n "Text-Eingabe"
web/download.itexi:18:Sie bitte über unsere @ref{Text-Eingabe}.}
web/introduction.itexi:76:@ref{Text-Eingabe}: Ihr schreibt Noten als @emph{Text}?! web/introduction.itexi:97:* Text-Eingabe:: You write music as text?!
web/introduction.itexi:298:@ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:456:@ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:579:@ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:608:@ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:782:@ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:1113:Lesen Sie über unsere @ref{Text-Eingabe}.
web/introduction.itexi:1118:@node Text-Eingabe
web/manuals.itexi:40:@ref{Text-Eingabe}:
web/manuals.itexi:380:Lesen Sie bitte über unsere @ref{Text-Eingabe}.

- in web/community, you write
@ref{Danksagungen}: Projekte und Institutionen, die LilyPond untrestützen (TYPO HERE)
  and in the menu
  * Autoren::
  * Anerkennung::
  * Veröffentlichungen::

  but label (l 1163)
  @node Danksagungen
  @unnumberedsec Danksagungen

Looking forward to someone testing these on a system not using
texinfo-5.x.

Upgrading to texinfo-6.0 greatly improves the managing of "Umlaute".

For future postings:
Shall I send one patch per mail or a complete set in one mail ?

It's up to you.

Waiting for further instructions as to what I should improve and
of course where/how to continue translating.

Concerning build errors, here was the output just before the crash:

"
…aduc/Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init --output=out-www/web/ out-www/web.texi" "web.splittexi.log"

Please check the logfile web.bigtexi.log for errors

/home/jcharles/GIT/Traduc/stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make:46: recipe for target 'out-www/web-big-page.html' failed
make[3]: *** [out-www/web-big-page.html] Error 255
"

I then opened Documentation/de/web.bigtexi.log and found at the end:

"
Processing web site: [de]
** Node following `Autoren' in menu `Anerkennung' and in sectionning `Danksagungen' differ
** `Danksagungen' doesn't appear in menus
** `Gemeinschaft' is up for `Danksagungen', but has no menu entry for this node ** No node following `Danksagungen' in menu, but `Veröffentlichungen' follows in sectionning *** Undefined node `Anerkennung' in @ref (in ./web/community.itexi l. 39 in @divEnd)
Max error number exceeded
"

I always check those *.bigtexi.log and *.splittexi.log even the build has been successful. As long as they contain nothing else than warning about nodes or found in snippets or internals, everything is fine with me.

I'm leaving for one week as of tomorrow morning, and won't have any computer at disposal.

Tschüß,
Jean-Charles