Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority II

* Federico Bruni, fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx [29/07/14 10:40]:
> Try:
> git format-patch origin/translation

With that instruction still all the patches of master not in
translation were created. I think the problem is that the translation
branch should be rebased against the master branch, but in that case
my local branch could be rebased directly against master, right?

In any case, I think now I got a patch where I don't see any problems,
it builds OK in my system and I don't see anything else wrong.

It is again here:

http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_patch.zip

I created a zip to keep the same name but now it is a single file of
only 100kb,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat