Re: [translations] Strings in Czech and German

Il 15/giu/2014 12:02 "Walter Garcia-Fontes" <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Just out  of curiosity, there are some strings in Czech and German in
> Documentation/po I believe in most languages po files. The German ones
> I could deal with, but the Czech ones are harder, I tried with Google
> translator but of course most translations didn't make sense. Any
> reason why these strings are not in English? Should they be translated?

I think that Documentation/po is quite a mess. I remember that I translated only the strings that appeared in english in the Italian manuals.
IIRC most of the translations in those po files are handled directly in the texinfo files.
Translate only what is necessary!