Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

> * Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [15/06/14 11:43]:
>> Please take note of the right link
>>
>> http://puna.upf.edu/ca.patch.tgz
>
> Yes, sorry, in one of my previous meails it was t wrong
>
>> > files in out and out-www.
>>
>> So you fixed the '}' problem? Thanks, I'll try
>
> Yes, a part from a lot of other errors that appeared when I started
> fixing the unmatched braces.

Okay, I have compiled the docs with your latest patch and got no
errors, now I think we are ready to push, congrats!

Just a nitpick: I will commit a cosmetic patch on top to remove all
unwanted whitespaces.

Next I think you should manage to get the manuals page translated. It
is tricky because it is generated by a labyrinth of nested macros.

David: we are using and old lilypond version to build translations. A
gentle remainder to ask you to merge master into translation.

Thanks,