Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

* Federico Bruni, fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx [09/06/14 17:15]:

> > Now, ca is recognized but I'm getting this error:
> >
> > $ cat Documentation/ca/web.splittexi.log
> > Processing web site: [ca]
> > ** closing qq (2 braces missing) (l. 346)
> > ** `Introduccció' doesn't appear in menus
> > ** `Top' is up for `Introduccció', but has no menu entry for this node
> > WARNING: Unable to load the map file
> > WARNING: Unable to find node 'Introducció' in book .
> > WARNING: Unable to find node 'Introducció' in book .
> > *** Undefined node `Introducció' in @ref (l. 133 in @divClass)
> > Max error number exceeded
> >
> > Do you know how to debug it?
>
> $ cd Documentation/ca/web/
> fede@federico:~/lilypond-git/Documentation/ca/web$ git grep -n 'Introducc*'
> community.itexi:803:@headitem Introducció
> introduction.itexi:11:@node Introducció
> introduction.itexi:12:@unnumbered Introducció
> introduction.itexi:13:@translationof Introduction
> manuals.itexi:18:@subheading Introduction
> manuals.itexi:95:@subheading Introductory questions
>
> This is just a typo, it's easy.
> The 2 brace missing error is more tricky

Thanks again Federico, it seems that now I'm on track. After
correcting the langdef.py file, I was able to start bulding the new ca
documentation and correct the bracesd problem, but some more errors
popped up after successive "make doc". So hold on, I will try to
correct those and see if I can have a clean "make doc" before
proceeding.

I will post again my patches after that.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat