Re: [translations] Latest bunch of doc changes

Le 15/03/2014 13:44, David Kastrup disait :

Hi folks,

I am not particularly happy about my repeated procrastination, but at
least I combed through the relevant documentation changes and pushed a
bunch of them to the translation branch.  If anybody wants to have a go
at them before 2.18.2 will get released, holler and I'll see whether
I can delay Phil's rolling a release for a day or so.  Without notice,
he tends to start the process typically some time on Sunday.

I'm on it in French… and let you know.

me too