Re: [translations] Latest bunch of doc changes

Le 15/03/2014 17:14, Federico Bruni disait :

Le 15/03/2014 13:44, David Kastrup disait :

Hi folks,

If anybody wants to have a go at them before 2.18.2 will get released,
holler and I'll see whether I can delay Phil's rolling a release for
a day or so.  Without notice, he tends to start the process typically
some time on Sunday.

I'm on it in French… and let you know.

me too

Just to let you know: input/regression/repeat-volta-segno.ly has a version statement of 2.18.0 which chokes 'make doc'. Either temporarily downgrade it or upgrade file 'VERSION'.

--
Jean-Charles