[translations] Latest bunch of doc changes

Hi folks,

I am not particularly happy about my repeated procrastination, but at
least I combed through the relevant documentation changes and pushed a
bunch of them to the translation branch.  If anybody wants to have a go
at them before 2.18.2 will get released, holler and I'll see whether
I can delay Phil's rolling a release for a day or so.  Without notice,
he tends to start the process typically some time on Sunday.

Sorry for this last-minute notice that really should not have been
necessary if I had my act together properly.

--
David Kastrup