[translations] checking cross-references names

Hello

I'm wondering what's the best practice for checking cross-ref links (to a different manual).

I'm updating the learing manual and I want to translate all the @ruser{} that link to a translated node. I don't trust my memory too much and I'd like to get it right at first, so I open "lilypond-git/out-www/xref-maps/notation.it.xref-map" and I search the dashed title to see if it has a translation (for example writing-pitches).

There's a better way I'm missing?