Re: [translations] Re: Merging translations

Le 25/09/2013 11:35, Francisco Vila disait :
Speaking of,
Jean-Charles, do you want to keep on merging master into translations
periodically? If you do, it would be fine.

2013/9/25 Francisco Vila

Hello,
Thank you all for taking care of translations during summer. I have merged
translations into staging locally and checking make doc. If all succeeds
and nobody opposes, I will push the merge.

Latest changes on translations contain translation status updated for fr/
and it/.

I don't oppose you pushing the merge.

As a matter of fact, I need a 3 hours time window for building from scratch when doing the merges because of my now rather "old" dual core with 2Go RAM. So, unless when on holidays, I try to do it on Saturdays before Phil builds a new release and don't mind continuing.

Nice to see you back!

Cheers,
Jean-Charles