[translations] makelsr does nothing

Hello, translators
I'm a little confused. I have updated four texidoc strings accordingly
to originals. Then I changed to the base directory and issued

  $ python scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py

This is suppossed to update *.ly files in Documentation/snippets/
following my changes, and messages output from the command suggest
that this is what it's done, but then

  $ git diff

shows nothing, so I have nothing to commit, other than my changes to
texidocs. Any ideas on how to update LSR? I need a commit to put in
the texidoc files to mark them as up to date.