Re: [translations] makelsr does nothing

Il 11/03/2013 21:03, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
Hello, translators
I'm a little confused. I have updated four texidoc strings accordingly
to originals. Then I changed to the base directory and issued

   $ python scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py

This is suppossed to update *.ly files in Documentation/snippets/
following my changes, and messages output from the command suggest
that this is what it's done, but then

   $ git diff

shows nothing, so I have nothing to commit, other than my changes to
texidocs. Any ideas on how to update LSR? I need a commit to put in
the texidoc files to mark them as up to date.

Hi Francisco

I think that you forgot that now .texidoc files are included in the ly files during the build process. AFAIK, makelsr is needed only to get the updates from the LSR server. Translators can forget it.

So just run make && make doc and you'll see your updates in the compiled documentation. As committish, just use the current head commit or the commit of the corresponding .ly file

--
Federico