Re: [translations] makelsr does nothing

2013/3/12 Yoshiki Sawada <sawada.yoshiki@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello Francisco,
>
> When I make patches to add or update texdoc files, I need to "git add
> Documentation/lang/texdocs/*".

Yes, thank you, I know how to commit my changes to texidoc files. What
we used to do was to commit the result of makelsr first, then put that
commit ID into the texidoc files, so that they are marked as updated.

Now it seems this has changed and the commit ID to put in texidoc
files is just that of the Documentation/snippets/*.ly files they
translate.

The problem for me is that I have never actually moved to this new
policy, until now.
Thanks!