Re: [translations] Re: How to extract PDF of translated documentation?

2013/1/14 Werner LEMBERG <wl@xxxxxxx>

> So how can we improve the efficiency of our current translation work
> force, and how can we make it easier for people to help in a way
> that does not step on anybody's toes and actually leads to better
> results?

Yeah.  Let's assume that I would like to quickly improve various
places of the German translation (for example, just fixing a typo).
What should I do?  Directly committing to `staging' doesn't seem
appropriate...

    Werner

All the translation work should be made in the translation branch.

git checkout -b translation origin/translation

and push changes to translation.

If you just fix a typo and don't update anything, _don't_ change the committish in the document.