Re: [translations] Moving translation branch to 2.17

Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Le 06/12/2012 16:02, David Kastrup disait :
>
>> It would be worth for the French translator to check the diff between
>> this merge commit 01df8ad908c92687d0c352e5ad5f067e52809423 and
>> corresponding master d03ae375a34eaac79b224c4d01bd24749c4c6787 to make
>> sure that there has been no loss of valid content on master.
>>

> I'm now on my way with check-translation.
>
> Thanks David for letting us go forward.

I am actually not all too sure how this landed at my door, but since
people expected me to be the one doing this step, I decided to give it
my best shot.

After all, our translation team are some of the busiest contributors to
LilyPond, and it would be a shame to have them blocked.

--
David Kastrup