Re: [translations] Moving translation branch to 2.17

Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Le 29/11/2012 16:22, David Kastrup disait :
>> Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> Definitely. I speak for myself: I can not work on translations unless
>>> we are on 2.17. So, I have been waiting this moment to arrive.
>>
>> I have tried the obvious of checking out the translations branch and
>> merging current master into it.
>>
>> Four files are in conflict, Documentation/changes.tely (with obvious
>> diverging work, where we would just want to get the new version), but
>> also
>>
>> Documentation/fr/notation/input.itely
>> Documentation/fr/notation/rhythms.itely
>> Documentation/fr/notation/spacing.itely
>>
>> where apparently parallel work has happened on both the translation
>> branch as well as on master.
>>

> This looks strange, since I have (on my fresh repo) only input and
> spacing that diverge, plus changes.

I get
git diff --stat translation origin
 Documentation/fr/notation/input.itely   |  715 ++++++++++++-------------------
 Documentation/fr/notation/rhythms.itely |   65 +--
 Documentation/fr/notation/spacing.itely |   33 +-

after the merge.  Pushed to translation as

commit 01df8ad908c92687d0c352e5ad5f067e52809423
Merge: 9022059 d03ae37