Re: [translations] Moving translation branch to 2.17

dear all,

long time not to update chinese translation. how can i do now?

regards,

benluo

Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>编写:

2012/11/29 David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> is there any objection of moving the translation branch over to 2.17?  I
> think it is about time: syntax and documentation of 2.17 have by now
> diverged from stable to a degree where significant parts can't be moved
> between 2.16 and 2.17, and the translations should focus on getting this
> new work out to non-English speakers as well.
>
> I also noticed that in the statistics of commits, translations have
> dropped precariously (previously Francisco being more or less tieing
> with me regarding numbers of commits, mostly due to translation merges).
> So it appears that further staying with 2.16 would block a significant
> part of work on LilyPond.

Definitely. I speak for myself: I can not work on translations unless
we are on 2.17. So, I have been waiting this moment to arrive.

Thanks