Re: [translations] Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

Il 31/08/2012 14:02, John Mandereau ha scritto:
*** Undefined node `Přímo vyjádřené začátky hlasů' in @ref (in
>  out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 3769)
>
>  I´ve changed Přímo vyjádřené začátky hlasů, but in the next change I
>  would like to come back to this translation.
When you change a node/section name, you must update all references to
it too, this is why you want to find the best translation for these at
the first trial:-)   Note that such a @ref error is fatal, i.e. it
causes the whole documentation build to fail.

Correct me if I'm wrong: I don't think that we _have to_ translate the @ref, because the text is translated anyway in the specific language page and the link works. See an example here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/learning/introduction-to-tweaks.it.html

The advantage of leaving it untranslated is that you don't have to search and fix all the @ref occurrences of a node in case you want to translate it differently.

I'd suggest to
"release" your translation work, i.e. push it to translation branch,
when it's finished  (and ideally proofread, but this is not required
before committing and pushing), because as you have noticed the
translations are released in 2.16 stable series now and so may get a
large audience.

How long it will work this way? (i.e. translation branch merged to 2.16 branch)

Regards
--
Federico