Re: [translations] Re: Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Le 02/02/2012 14:31, Francisco Vila disait :
2012/2/2 Francisco Vila<paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,  Please look at 34c2ef9 and update notation/input.itely
accordingly.  Better yet, please update notation/input.itely
completely.  Footnote syntax has changed and we can not compile the
docs that use old syntax.

Actually, the warning was urgent for de/ only. make doc failed on
\footnoteGrob which doesn't work anymore (so I think) and 'git grep
footnoteGrob' outputs results in those languages, but only de/ had
them in actual lilypond code. I have now updated lilypond code in de/
and am testing it.

fr/ and ja/ do compile but still have footnoteGrob's in text.

I'll investigate tomorrow evening since even a fresh "make doc" doesn't let appear what I've changed but not committed.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles