Re: [translations] Re: Bad objects

Le 16/09/2011 22:51, Francisco Vila disait :
In the future, if a file gives a 'bad object' message, I think I
could temporarily set its committish to an old tag and push the
change so that it doesn't block the build of translation status.
That would make the file look very outdated but that would encourage
the owner to update the file and/or the committish more soon than
later.

Alternatively I could just warn the owner(s) as I just did, then
wait some hours or days.  I'm fine with either as long as we are not
in rush.  The latter looks more polite, provided that the implied
translators are available, and the former is more practical, and not
harmful in any case.  Opinions?

I would propose a mixture of them:

Copy and paste the committish from this translator prior to the "bad"
one, and let him know.

I'm for the moment overbooked because full time job and early delivery
of King Arthur on the CPDL (with too many mistakes i my opinion)...

fr/usage/lilypond-book.itely fixed by
2301f5debf32ac6cb69a62142f4423dc56accf37

Cheers,
Jean-Charles