Re: [translations] Translated manuals disappeared?

2011/2/9 Harmath Dénes <harmathdenes@xxxxxxxxx>:
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/web/index.html doesn't mirror the latest version (2.13.43).
>
> In theory, I corrected the manual links since last release.

Expect dead links to untranslated manuals there where you have used
the -hu macro.  If I'm not wrong, the -hu macro adds .hu. to the link
and therefore it should lead to a translated manual only.

> In the source, they seem correct (Stable and Devel correspondingly). Regarding the manuals themselves, before this release, the situation was: http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning/index.hu.html didn't exist,

The repeat of Documentation/ in the path looks wrong.

> but http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/learning/index.hu.html did, and it was the development version. So does this mean the users have to wait for the next stable release to access the manuals from the Manuals page?

   http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning/index.hu.html

is latest release. Yes, you have to wait in this case, we don't
publish nightly builds.

  http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/learning/index.hu.html

is latest git but only has development versions of everything, I
think.  Reinhold did set up this yesterday.