Re: [translations] Translated manuals disappeared?

2011/2/9 Harmath Dénes <harmathdenes@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> since the last release, the Hungarian manuals seem to have disappeared from the website. What can I do to bring them back?

In my local offline copy, compiled from latest Git, all documents are
there. They are all for v 2.13.49; whereas the docs directly linked
from lilypond.org are for 2.12.3.  Were Hungarian docs ready for
2.12.3? I don't remember.

Latest manuals for all languages can be reached through the
Community/Development section of the web, for example

  http://lilypond.org/development.hu.html

contains a link to

  http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning/index.hu.html

So, the problem seems to be that the web is still 2.12 and links to
hungarian 2.13.48 manuals are not the same as 2.12 which in turn are
stable manuals for all.  Managing a mix of old links and new docs
looks like a labyrinth for me.  Sometimes I'd prefer an all-stable
page with all-stable docs, and a different all-devel page with
all-devel docs, with links between them, but it's difficult to say if
this would be better than our present situation.

Try to remember what was exactly the situation at the previous release
and look at the git history to see if anything changed with regards to
links to Hungarian docs.