[translations] Re: .po program file and context

Il giorno lun, 20/12/2010 alle 23.19 +0100, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> What do you recommend me to do?
> 1) translate only what I'm sure about and update remaining strings
> when
> I'll know more about LilyPond?
> 2) ask here about explanation each time I find.. say, 10 strings I'm
> not
> sure about?

Well, there's a third way: checking other languages (like spanish) can
help understanding what in english seems ambiguous. Of course, I must
trust the translator.

identifier names: %s
nombres de identificador: %s

now it's evident that names is the plural of name :)

not a great solution, but the most practical