Re: [translations] How to use git

Am 07.11.10 19:07, schrieb Francisco Vila:
2010/11/6 Till Paala<till.rettig@xxxxxx>:
Hi translators,

I just got annoyed by this superflous merge commit with the message
"Merge branch 'lilypond/translation' of
ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond into lilypond/translation"
that git does me almost all the time.
What exactly is "almost all the time"?  Once for every commit you try to make?

How to pull correctly so this wouldn't
occur anymore?
If you want, we could compare our configs, I don't have that message.
never mind, Valentin explained it. I meant the message from a commit that merges my tree when I have done updates and pulled on top of them.

Till