Re: [translations] Re: Review of a German docs patch

Am 25.10.10 23:18, schrieb Francisco Vila:
2010/10/25 Till Paala<till.rettig@xxxxxx>:
The patch is now superfluous because the section of spacing.itely has just
been changed and reformulated very basically. The changes will have to be
done also for German, even though I might apply it for now for the German
version and remove the English part of it.
Then, I only see updating the whole file first, and then taking care
of the typos manually, as a solution. Same for the change in English.

Yes, the English correction was only about fixing the mention of five items in a list, when there were only four -- I didn't check but guess the formulation is now totally different and the mistake thus not existing anymore...

Till