[translations] Common-notation.itely

Speking about "notation" I meant this file called common-notation.itely - step 2.

To my knowledge of English - it´s all about having very good electronical wordbook. Here you can see my projects dedicated to translation:

http://fripohled.blogspot.com/

But when I have opportunity, I like to use german translation and compare it with English original - in this case it should be second phase (and in some cases already during translation). Then all work is even faster then a speed of light. :-)

As you see I plan detailed reading of documentation for texinfo sometimes and somewhere in the future.

So seeing @notation - I can translate text in braces using proper case without worries? - I see, that I will read the texinfo manual as soon as possible. :-)

Greetings, Pavel Fric