[translations] Tutorial - czech translation

I send the files for step 2 - including the preface.

Now it's time for me to stop and observe the results, learn from mistakes, remove possible misspellings, or syntax errors - learn from them. - when I have not downloaded lilypond documentation files fully working on my machine (due to installation issues of my software manager) I will wait for html web version - to follow links, to read the texts, to observe etc.

Greetings, Pavel Fric