Re: [translations] Re: German translation of web site

Am 10.07.10 02:50, schrieb Francisco Vila:
2010/7/10 Graham Percival<graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 05:02:18PM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
(that said, I don't know if the new website has been translated
into German, so perhaps it's worth directing German people to the
old German website)
It is not enabled but according to

   http://lilypond.org/website/translated.html

it is translated and partially up to date.

New website is updated until the version from 30th of May. I don't know about this enabling, but you can access it from the bottom language link (via links for Documentation/2.13)
Will be on vacation for one week but coming back to the issue after that.
Thought the old website will be updated only in case there will be a new 2.12 which doesn't seem to be planned? So changes and updates here would be lost, once the new website will be online?

Greetings
Till