[translations] translated jazz template for de,es

Hello all,

I have noticed a problem in Jazz Combo template in Templates Appendix
A  of Learning manual; it is translated to "de" and "es" thanks to
some gettext magic.  It does not compile perfectly if you copy their
code from the localized webpage. The reason is "bass" being used as a
context ID and a variable name, (so far, so good) but also for "\clef
bass" which should not be translated.

Unfortunately, I can not find where in the Po is "bass" being
translated for this purpose.  (I have found the place for "bass" as
context ID and variable but not for the argument of \clef).
German gets "\clef Bass" and Spanish gets "\clef bajo" both of which
do not work as expected.

Ideas?