Re: [translations] adding a Texinfo Manual

Il giorno Sat, 13 Mar 2010 01:20:16 +0100
Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> 2010/3/13 Federico Bruni <brunology@xxxxxxx>:
> > web.texi, which was in web/, has been moved in the parent directory
> > (???)
>
> This is correct.

Yes, sorry: web.texi was in it/ before running the skeleton-update.
It was late yesterday night and I realized I wrote this stupid thing
just before falling asleep.

> > Should I remove the generated files,
>
> common-notation, fundamental etc should be in learning/ , not it/

this is really a mistake of the script (if I'm not  missing something)

I'll remove them and go on manually.
Thanks,
Federico

--