Re: [translations] Re: One another bug: quick links panel

Hi Francisco,

Thanks for the report, I think this is a problem of Texinfo macros and
flags (that enable or disable some @ifset/@ifclear blocks); makefiles
might come into play but I'm not sure, I'll look at this issue next
week-end.

Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 18:07 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> $(TEXI2HTML) ...  -D web_version
>
> at the website-texinfo target in website.make.  From my lightweight
> knowledge, it appears that web_version is given as an argument to a -D
> option to makeinfo, texi2html and texi2pdf.

This is not (or at least it should not be) related with the quick links
panel, it's for enabling special commands when building the website on
lilypond.org server.

Best,
John