[translations] Website translation: Spanish problems

John: when you find the time, share with me some clues about what's
happening on the Spanish website from current git,
lilypond/translation branch.  I can compile the docs, but:

- index.es.html has not quick links panel at the right side.
- it doesn't have any top links, only the lily icon and then the search box.
- refs to introduction and old news are not links, but @ref{...}
texts. I know how to fix those links, I've done it in the past, and I
have not touched them from my latest update.

- pages in other languages do not have the Spanish link.
- pages named whatever.es.html appear in English, only the "Other
languages" link text appears in Spanish.

It is very strange because I left the page in a very good shape, but I
can not make it to behave decently anymore.

I have:

- checked old versions out -- no luck, same results.
- returned to my old Ubuntu version on another HD partition. Same results.
- deleted completely out/ and out-www/ directories from Documentation
and Documentation/es. Touched all *i and *y files.
- make doc-clean
- compared line by line my web.texi with French, English and Hungarian
versions, which seem to work very well.

etc.

I am going to delete absolutely everything and start from scratch. If
anyone has compiled the website and could take a look to the Spanish
web pages, may be she could confirm these facts, thank you.