Re: [translations] Questions about website translation

Le jeudi 24 décembre 2009 à 13:25 +0100, Harmath Dénes a écrit :
> On 2009.12.23., at 1:33, Francisco Vila wrote:
> > I think it is harcoded into
> >
> >  Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init
> >
> > for now.
>
> Then this should be taken care of,

IIRC Francisco volunteered for this.

>  along with '(click image to enlarge)' in common-macros.itexi.

Any macro which contains translatable text visible in the output should
be in macros.itexi and not common-macros.itexi, I'm fixing this and
adding a rule.

> Where should such things be reported?

At least on this list, and optionnally on lilypond-devel, though the
latter is so crowded nowadays that complaints from translators may not
be always heard by developers who are not familiar with translations.

Best,
John