Re: [translations] state of the new web site

John Mandereau schrieb:
Except if you want to contribute to developing the site in English, you
have no interest in looking at web-gop branch.  When a part of the site
becomes ready to be translated, the files will be on master branch (and
henceforth on lilypond/translation branch), the file names will be added
in the translatable files list in the Contributors' Guide and I'll send
a notice on this list.

Cheers,
John
Ok, great! I will wait for this. In fact I did remember that the web site was going to be moved to master eventually.

Greetings from autumnal Rovaniemi
Till