Re: [translations] state of the new web site

Le mercredi 26 août 2009 à 21:54 +0300, Till Paala a écrit :
> how is the state of the new web site, can it already be translated?
> I don't have too much time now for translation, but I remember that
> there was the idea to release the next lilypond 2.13 only after the
> website will be up and translated.

No, the web site will be up at the same time as 2.14, and one
requirement for this is that pages of the new site marked with priority
1 are translated in 3 languages -- it would be nice if we had the same
number of translation languages as we have for current web site of
course.

> It is so astonishing silent about lilypond since I stopped delivery of
> all mails from -devel and -user lists. So here some noise on the
> developer's list. ;-)

There is no LilyPond developer on this list besides Valentin and me :-)

Cheers,
John