[translations] Re: some compilation problems

John Mandereau schrieb:
Unfortunately, I've not been able to reproduce this error, that's why I
merged lilypond/translation and master a few days ago.  Was it a clean
build?  Which commands in which directories did you issue exactly?

Best,
John
Hi John

I won't get the error either, but the old behaviour is back: I updated my texi2html to 1.82 and now when I do make doc either in / or in /Documentation it gets stuck on the Japanese learning.texi. There are now messages, it just doesn't continue anymore with processor at 100 %. No idea what is going on. If compiling only one language (besides Japanese) everything goes fine, but I can't build the whole. That seems to be a mistake on my hardy system, but I don't know what it can be. Do you have an idea how I could troubleshoot? It might be about some Japanese fonts (?) or something else connected to Japanese language settings, but I don't know how to find out what causes the problem.

Greetings
Till