Re: [tablatures] Grace Note of First Note in Measure Following Repeat Symbol

2013/8/12 oldwhtman <pryor27616@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm using Lilypond 2.16.0 as provided with Fedora 17.

I have just discovered that, if the first note of a measure following a
repeat end or repeat begin symbol has a grace note attached, the grace note
is printed by itself in a separate measure with the repeat symbol duplicated
and attached to the measure. I worked around this behavior by not using the
'\repeat volta ...' command. I used the \bar "|:" and \bar ":|" instead.
This would seem to be a bug.

Mike

Hi Mike

this is not the right place to send bug reports.
You should write  to bug-lilypond mailing list.

Anyway, I don't think that there's a bug here, you probably have a problem with grace syncronization. I guess that it happens on a polyphonic or two staff piece.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns#index-grace_002dnote-synchronization