[tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

Lilypond version 16.0.0

I'm trying to use \override Slur #'positions = #'(0.0 . 3.0) to adjust the
end point of a slur from a single grace note.  The slur is below the notes
and I'm trying to raise the end point up closer to the fret number, but it
won't let me.  I can lower it to a ridiculously low point on the tab staff
but it won't let me raise.  I want it to almost touch the fret number as
there is a fret number below it on the adjacent string that the slur is
colliding with.

Can anyone help me override this constraint?

Mike