[tablatures] Grace Note of First Note in Measure Following Repeat Symbol

I'm using Lilypond 2.16.0 as provided with Fedora 17.

I have just discovered that, if the first note of a measure following a
repeat end or repeat begin symbol has a grace note attached, the grace note
is printed by itself in a separate measure with the repeat symbol duplicated
and attached to the measure. I worked around this behavior by not using the
'\repeat volta ...' command. I used the \bar "|:" and \bar ":|" instead.
This would seem to be a bug.

Mike