Re: [tablatures] TAB-guide

Am 08.12.2010 00:01, schrieb Patrick Schmidt:
[...]
Hi Patrick,

this name sounds familiar to me! ;-)

Here is the promised file. I created it a while ago to find out how special (electric) guitar techniques can be typeset with LilyPond. The file is not complete so it actually does not exercise all of the tablature parts of LilyPond (sorry for that). It doesn't contain e.g. Marc's work on bendings but it does cover the new harmonics functions and a lot of playing techniques. BTW I found some small issues concerning tablature.
At a quick glance, your file looks very promising - I think we can refer to it for future work. I shows
what is possible and what should be improved/included.

By the way, chord repetition via q is possible when you say \tabChordRepetition at the beginning of your file. Then the string numbers are stored and used for the repeated chords as well.

  I added some explanations and comments. In order to compile the file you need 2.13.41 in combination with http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/ .
IMHO, if someone can compile lilypond, he has a git repository installed, so after a 'git pull; make all'
he has the latest version which provides the needed stuff.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Marc