Re: [tablatures] Tablature and Frescobaldi template

Valentin Villenave wrote:
On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Federico Bruni <brunology@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I attach a template I use to start with to write polyphonic pieces.
It's especially useful for fingerstyle guitarists.

Added as http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=634

This template will give an error because of \clef "moderntab" (which prints TAB with a modern font). To make it work, you have to include "tablature.ly" and add this code (again, by Marc Hohl) to scm/parser-clef.scm:

;; a function to add new clefs at runtime
(define-public (add-new-clef clef-name clef-glyph clef-position octavation c0-position) "Append the entries for a clef symbol to supported-clefs and c0-pitch-alist"
(set! supported-clefs
(acons clef-name (list clef-glyph clef-position octavation) supported-clefs))
(set! c0-pitch-alist
(acons clef-glyph c0-position c0-pitch-alist)))

So you can either remove \clef "moderntab" or add this information in the LSR.

Cheers,
Federico