Re: [tablatures] Tablature and Frescobaldi template

Valentin Villenave wrote:
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Federico Bruni<brunology@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Shouldn't we wait for the release of 2.13.4?

I wouldn't hold my breath :-)

Ok :-)

I attach a template I use to start with to write polyphonic pieces.
It's especially useful for fingerstyle guitarists.

Cheers,
Federico

\version "2.12.1"
\include "tablature.ly"

\paper {
  indent= #0
}

upper=  \relative c' {
  c4.  g4  g  c
}

lower=  \relative c {
  c4  e  g,  e'
}

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff = "guitar" <<
      \context Voice = "upper guitar" { \clef "G_8" \voiceOne  \upper }
      \context Voice = "lower guitar" { \clef "G_8" \voiceTwo  \lower }

    \new TabStaff = "tab" <<
      \context TabVoice = "upper tab" { \clef "moderntab" \voiceOne \upper }
      \context TabVoice = "lower tab" { \clef "moderntab" \voiceTwo \lower }

}