Subject: guitar tab feature request
------------------------

From: David Stocker <dstocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/2/13
To: "lilypond-user@xxxxxxx" <lilypond-user@xxxxxxx>

Anyone who would like to be involved in documenting/discussing
features missing from LilyPond's guitar tab support, please send me an
off-list email at the following address:

dstocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When we have a list of around 10-15 specific items, we can then
prioritize and start to talk about sponsorship of features and then
send a proposal to -devel.

Thanks,

Dave