[tablatures] arpeggio not displayed on TabStaff on 2.13.3

I've realized right now that the symbol of arpeggio is not displayed on the TabStaff (just on the normal Staff) if I use lilypond 2.13.3. If I use 2.12.1, everything works fine.

I guess it's an issue with tablature.ly, because if I comment it out arpeggio are displayed on TabStaff.

I know Marc is working on 2.13.4, which won't require tablature.ly.. so he probably won't be happy about working on a file which is doomed to be quit.

Maybe I'll go back to 2.12.1 and hope the release of 2.13.4 (with built-in new tablature support) will happen very soon.

Federico